How To Sell Kole Imports Drop Ship Items On eBay
To sell an assortment of Kole Imports drop ship items on eBay, you can create a data feed including the products you wish to sell. The feed includes quantity available, pricing, size and weight of the items, descriptions, and links to pictures. To learn how to create a feed, click here.
To automate uploading our feed to eBay’s servers, you will need to do some programming or hire someone to take the data from the Kole Imports drop ship feed and format it for eBay to upload to automatically create listings for all of the items. Some of our drop ship customers have hired Inventory Source to automate the uploading of Kole Imports drop ship items to eBay. You will need to update the eBay auction items regularly because our inventory does change, and you don’t want to keep relisting sold-out items.
If you want to do it yourself, eBay offers a program called eBay
Turbo Lister, which you can use to upload and manage batches of
items for auction on eBay. Here is a link to info on eBay Turbo
If you want to import a long list of products into Turbo Lister,
you need to have a CSV file containing all of the information for
your items. To get an idea of what data is required, click the link
below for a complete list of the data eBay requires in the CSV item
upload file. You will need to take the data from the Kole Imports
drop ship feed and format it to meet these criteria:
If you would like to sell Kole Imports items one by one on eBay, and you are planning to set up each auction manually, here’s how to get started.
- Search or browse the Kole Imports drop ship item catalog on www.dropship.koleimports.com. From the Dashboard, click the “Browse Our Catalog” link.
- To find items, either do a keyword search in the search box at the top of the page, or scroll down to the Browse section, where you can see items broken down into categories and subcategories. For example, if you sell candle holders, you can go to the “Candle Holders” subcategory and see what candle holders we have for sale.
- Click the View link to see more info about the product. You will see item information along with prices for each tier quantity of merchandise. If an item has a tier 1 quantity of 24 pieces and a price of $21.36, this means you will be selling a pack of 24 pieces of the item, and you will pay Kole Imports $21.36 for the item. You will sell the item for more than $21.36 and keep the profits. You are also responsible for shipping costs, so make sure you factor them in. The item will ship UPS or FedEx Ground, so you can use eBay’s shipping calculator to find the cost. The size and weight of the items is on the Product Information page. We do have over 500 items for which the tier 1 quantity is one piece. These are higher-priced items, which allow for a good profit when sold by the piece.
- You are welcome to copy the item picture from our site and upload it to eBay as the product image, and you can copy and paste the item description into eBay as well. Make sure you clearly list the item as a pack of individual pieces so customers know they are buying more than one. For example, “Lot of 24 Metal Candle Holders.”
- When the item sells on eBay, go to the Dashboard on dropship.koleimports.com and click the “Start a New Order” button on the upper right of the page.
- Follow the steps to submit the order, entering the item sold and the buyer’s address. You have the option of shipping it using your FedEx or UPS account, or using Kole Imports’ account. If you use the Kole Imports account, we will charge your credit card for the shipping costs as well as the merchandise. We currently are not set up to accept PayPal payments.
- We blind drop-ship the item to your customer.